- Barcellos, S. H., Wuppermann, A., Carman, K. G., Bauhoff, S., McFadden, D., Kapteyn, A., Winter, J., Goldman, D. (2014): "Preparedness of Americans for the Affordable Care Act."
Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America (PNAS), 111, 5497-5502.
Y Andrienko, P Apps and R Rees, "Risk and Precautionary Saving in Two-Person Households"
American Economic Review, 2014, 104(3), 1040-1046.
Alexander M. Danzer, Magnus Strömgren, Tiit Tammaru, Maarten van Ham, Szymon Marcińczak, Olof Stjernström und Urban Lindgren (2014): "Factors Shaping Workplace Segregation Between Natives and Immigrants"
Demography, Vol. 51 (2), 645–671.
- John Komlos, “The banality of a bureaucrat: Timothy Geithner and the sinking of the US economy,” Challenge: The Magazine of Economic Affairs, 67, Sept-Oct, 2014, pp. 87-99.
Kesternich, I., Siflinger, B., Smith, J. P., Winter, J. (2014): "The effects of World War II on economic and health outcomes across Europe"
Review of Economics and Statistics, 96(1), 103-118.
Winter, J., Wuppermann, A. (2014): "Do they know what's at risk? An empirical analysis of health risk perception among the obese"
Health Economics, 23(5), 564-585.
- Cantoni, Davide: "Medieval Universities, Legal Institutions, and the Commercial Revolution"
Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 129, N. 2 (May 2014): pp. 823–887
(with Noam Yuchtman) [CESifo WP]
- Sunde, Uwe: "Income, Inequality, and the Stability of Democracy: Another Look at the Lipset Hypothesis" (joint with Florian Jung),
European Journal of Political Economy, 35, 52-74, 2014.
- Sunde, Uwe: "Violence During Democratization and the Quality of Democratic Institutions", (joint with Matteo Cervellati and Piergiuseppe Fortunato), European Economic Review, 66, 226-247, 2014.
- Sunde, Uwe: "Income and Democracy: Comment" (joint with Matteo Cervellati, Florian Jung, and Thomas Vischer), American Economic Review, 104(2), 707-719, 2014.
- Matteo Cervellati and Uwe Sunde: "Life Expectancy, Schooling, and Lifetime Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence Revisited",
Econometrica, 81(5), 2055-2086, 2013